Monument pricing is dependent upon the exact monument you pick out, so it is hard to quote a price unless you have an idea of what you want.
If you are worried about price, our advice, to you, is to pick out what you actually want and get an exact price.
The best way to do this is to stop by our office and talk to our friendly staff. We will help you narrow down your choices and find a monument that fits your needs.
You may also call our office to get an approximate price, but we will only be able to give you a price, if you know the exact size and shape, number of polished edges and color of monument you want.
Once you know the cost of the monument you want, if the price is too low or too high, based on your budget, discuss your options with us and we will happily offer some alternatives, if available, so you can get the memorial that meets all your needs.
Some factors affecting price:
- Polished Sides
- Special Engraving Techniques
- Cemetery Rules
Discounts Available for:
- Paying with a check or cash
- Senior Citizens
- Golden Buckeye Card holders / Freedom year card holders
- Community projects
- Non-Profit Entities
(Limit two discounts per contract)
Your price includes:
- Designing the layout of your monument
- Verifying that the names on your monument correctly match the burial of a loved one
- Engraving the design
- Making sure your monument follows cemetery rules
- Making arrangements for the pouring of the foundation and/or pouring the foundation
- Installing your monument in the cemetery
- Warranty on Granite
- Personal Checks
- Cashier Checks
- Money Orders
- Credit Cards
- 12 month financing through Mudgett’s Monuments, LLC